If you run a website then you must have already heard the term “SEO”. There is a platform called WordPress that allows you to create websites without having any knowledge of coding. WordPress provides many types of plugins to manage your website and one of them is are SEO plugins. SEO plugins are those types of plugins that help you with the SEO of your website. The most popular SEO plugin on WordPress is the Yoast plugin. More than 5 million WordPress websites are using the Yoast plugin but that doesn’t mean there are not any other good SEO plugin available on WordPress. In this article, we are going to tell you top 5 Yoast SEO alternatives for website SEO analysis.
Check out our list of top 5 Yoast SEO alternatives for your WordPress website SEO analysis.
Top 5 Yoast SEO Alternatives for Website SEO Analysis
The SEO Framework
The most important thing which makes it different from other SEO tools is that it is driven by AI. Due to which it automatically analyzes and optimizes elements of your website that you will have to do manually in the case of other plugins.
It helps your website to load faster by removing all the unnecessary elements. While keeping in mind all these features we can say that it is a great Yoast SEO alternatives.
- It helps you to optimize your website pages without worrying about critical mistakes.
- It will suggest how you can improve your pages.
- The SEO Framework focus on the quality of features instead of the number of features.
- It provides an SEO framework that is can be great for small corporations as well as large corporations.
- It will help your websites to rank higher on Google by enabling breadcrumbs for Google Search and also automatically generates descriptions and titles according to Google guidelines.
The SEO Framework is a free WordPress plugin but if you want to use its advanced features then you can go for its premium version.
Free: By using the free version of this plugin you will get Free plugin & extension updates, Unlimited access to Free extensions, Unlimited premium critical SEO, and Public level-2 support.
Pro: You can upgrade to the pro version if you are making money through your website. To buy this version you will need to pay $7/month, which will be billed yearly. With this version of the plugin, you will get All extensions unlocked on 2 sites, 500 API requests/month, Private level-1 support with all the features available in the free version.
Business: This plan will be suitable for companies and this plan will cost you $17/month that will be paid yearly. In this plan, you will get All extensions unlocked on 20 sites, Private level-2 support, 5,000 API requests/month, and everything that includes in the pro plan.
Agency: This version will be suitable when your clients are paying the bills and the price for this plan is $27/month which will be paid yearly. The benefits of this plan will include 50,000 API requests/month, All extensions unlocked on 200 sites, Private priority level-2 support, and all the features of the business plan.
SEOPress is a powerful all-in-one SEO plugin for WordPress that will help your website to rank higher on Google. It offers excellent features that you can use to optimize the SEO and boost the traffic of your website. SEOPress has 100,000+ active installations with a rating of 4.9 out of 5.
It has an easy setup that can be very helpful for beginners. You will also get advanced controls that you can use if you are experienced and know how you can manage its settings.
- It helps you with your content SEO analysis so that you can create better content for the search engines.
- In case you prefer to work with Excel or Google Spreadsheets then you can import/export your metadata from CSV files in just a few clicks.
- It is an all-in-one plugin which means it will provide all the features that you will need to optimize the SEO of your site. You won’t have to install additional plugins to manage redirects, schemas, XML sitemaps, etc.
- SEOPress is an easy-to-use plugin that doesn’t need any coding knowledge to use. You will have to just install this plugin and it will automatically set most of the parameters.
- Thanks to its installation wizard configuration process become easier.
Free: Install its free version from WordPress and get Installation wizard, XML Sitemap, Titles & metas, Google Knowledge Graph, Twitter Card, Open Graph, Google Analytics (GDPR ready), Google Tag Manager (GDPR ready), etc.
Pro: If you want to upgrade to the pro version then you will have to pay $39 and the best thing about this plan is that there won’t be any site limit. With this plan, you will get features like Import SEO metadata from a CSV file, Import Redirects from a CSV file, Google XML Video Sitemap, Google Structured Data Types, Google Analytics Stats in Dashboard, URL Rewriting, etc.
Rank Math is another great Yoast SEO alternatives that allow you to easily optimize the SEO of your website for search engines and social media. It has 700,000+ active installations with a 4.9 out of 5 rating. It constantly helps you to optimize your posts so that your site can rank higher on search engines and your site get more traffic.
With its tons of useful features, it will help your website to stand out on SERP. Its setup wizard and smart automation feature will save your time and help you to optimize your site’s SEO.
- It has a setup wizard that guides you to configure it step by step.
- It has 15+ types of schemas that help you to optimize your post easily.
- The best thing that makes it stand out from other Yoast SEO alternatives is that it allows you to set unlimited focus keywords on every post. Even Yoast doesn’t give you this functionality.
- You can track down the Google ranking of your keywords.
- It also provides SEO analysis. It allows you to perform a website audit with just one click.
You can download it for free from WordPress and in case you want its advanced features then go for the premium version.
Pro: The price for the pro version is $59 that will be billed yearly. The features of this plan are a Powerful Schema Generator, Track 500 Keywords, Unlimited personal websites, 24/7 Support, and Renews at $59 + taxes.
Business: The business plan will cost you $199 that you will have to pay yearly. The benefits of this plan are 24/7 Priority Support, Track 10,000 Keywords, Support for client websites, Powerful Schema Generator, and Renews at $199 + taxes.
All in One SEO Pack
All in One SEO Pack claims that if you use this plugin you won’t need to hire an SEO expert or developer for setting up this plugin. It was created in 2007 and now it has 2+ million active installations with rating of 4.5 out of 5. Its smart setup wizard helps users to configure it easily and the right way.
It will take just 10 minutes to set up all the advanced WordPress SEO features like SEO keywords, XML sitemaps, SEO meta title, SEO meta description, optimized search appearance, etc.
- All in One SEO Pack allows you to optimize SEO for your WooCommerce site.
- It follows the most up-to-date search engine algorithm to help its users to rank their sites on popular search engines.
- All in One SEO Pack helps you to optimize your website’s SEO settings based on your unique needs.
- It has features that give its users SEO readability analysis so that users can improve their content quality.
- It can be integrated with popular social media platforms like Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
Install All in One SEO Pack free version from WordPress and here are the pricing for the premium version.
Basic: To purchase this plan you will have to pay $49.50/ year and with this plan, you will get SEO for 1 site, Advanced SEO Modules, Unlimited Keywords, WooCommerce SEO, TruSEO Analysis, Google AMP SEO, etc.
Plus: The Plus plan will cost you $99.50/ year under which you will get SEO for 3 sites, Unlimited Keywords, Social Media Integration, Powerful Sitemaps, Image SEO Module, etc.
Pro: This plan’s price is $199.50/ year and you will get SEO for 10 sites, Unlimited Keywords, News Sitemap, TruSEO Analysis, Local SEO Module, Powerful Sitemaps, etc.
Elite: The price for this plan is $299.50/ year and you will get SEO for 100 sites, Unlimited Keywords, Video Sitemap, Priority Support, Social Media Integration, Image SEO Module, etc.
First of all, we would like to clear that SEOPress and SEOPressor are different plugins. SEOPressor is an excellent Yoast SEO alternatives that help with the On-page SEO of your site. If you try its free version at least once you would definitely like this plugin and would want to upgrade to the premium version.
It will provide you all the basic features like creating an XML sitemap, set your SEO titles/descriptions, and social media information, etc.
- SEOPressor will help you to easily rank your website on search engines.
- It allows you to optimize your content for multiple keywords.
- SemantiQ density helps you to analyze how related your content is to your selected keywords.
- It lets you audit your site and help you to reduce the overall bounce rate.
SEOPressor is available for free on WordPress but if you want to upgrade to the premium version then you will have to pay $9/Month. The premium version offers you On-Page SEO Control, Unlimited On-Page SEO Analysis, Free Lifetime Updates, Unlimited Domains, etc.