Looking for the best affiliate marketing tools for WordPress?
Great, you have chosen a great option for making money online. You can easily make money by promoting products and services that you want to share with your audience.
If you are also an Affiliate marketer but unable to find WordPress tools for it then you are at the right place. In this article, we will talk about the best affiliate marketing tools for WordPress.
Best affiliate marketing tools for WordPress
Pretty Links is one of the most trustable affiliate marketing tools. By using this WordPress plugin on your site, you can easily add affiliate links to your products that you want to promote. If we talk about affiliate marketers then this tool is pretty popular among them. It allows you to create short and also write slug for your URL.
- With the help of this tool, you can create a short, clean, and simple URL that will redirect users to your targeted website. It also supports 301, 302, and 307 redirects.
- It generates random slugs for your URL and also allows you to rewrite them.
- Pretty Links will track the number of clicks and unique links on every URL.
- You can download hit details in CSV format.
- It has reporting interface where you will be able to see a configurable chart of clicks per day.
If you want to use its free version then you can easily download its free plugin from WordPress. But in case you want to go for its premium version then here is the pricing and planning of this tool.
Beginner: $ 49 / YEAR is the price of this plan. This plan will offer the features like Auto-create pretty links, Auto-link keywords, 1 year of support and updates, and many more.
Marketer: This plan’s price is $ 99 / YEAR and it will offer you Advanced redirect types, Auto-create pretty links, Auto-link keywords, Advanced add-ons (Coming soon), 1 year of support and updates, etc.
Super Affiliate: This plan will cost you $ 149 / YEAR and will offer you Advanced redirect types, Auto-link keywords, Auto-create pretty links, Use on up to 5 WordPress sites, 1 year of support and updates, Priority support, and many other things.
ThirstyAffiliates is another powerful affiliate marketing tools for WordPress users. With the help of this tool, you can easily manage your links from the dashboard of your WordPress site. It allows you to easily insert the links, cloak links, auto-insert affiliate links, and track the performance of each link on your site. If you are a beginner then this can be a great choice for you because the setup process easy. The best thing we like about this is that it offers the same features for its every plan. This means you will get all the features no matter what plan you are choosing.
- It has a quick add tool that allows you to easily create new affiliate links without even leaving the post edit screen.
- It allows you to add affiliate links on posts, pages, and comments.
- You will get a built-in link fixer that will detect the outdated affiliate links on your site and fix them.
- You can add insert standard links, shortcodes, or even images.
- It allows you to show category slug in the link URLs.
It also can be downloaded from the WordPress site for free.
BASIC: $49 is the pricing of this plan. And it will offer you Automatic Keyword Linking, CSV Import/Export, Geographic Redirects, Amazon API Importing, 14-day refund guarantee, and many other things.
PLUS: $99 is the price for this plan. And it will offer you a 14-day refund guarantee, Automatic Keyword Linking, Geographic Redirects, Amazon API Importing, CSV Import/Export, and much more.
ADVANCED: The advanced plan will cost you $149 and will offer you a 14-day refund guarantee, Automatic Keyword Linking, CSV Import/Export, URL Shortening, WooCommerce External Product Integration, etc.
If you want to tool to find out which contents are getting more traffic, from where users coming, and what they are doing while visiting your site then this is the tool you should go for. It is one of the best affiliate marketing tools for WordPress users that you will come across. Using the MonsterInsights tool tracking the affiliate links will become easy for you.
- MonsterInsights comes with a built-in Google analytics dashboard that helps users to see all information from their WordPress dashboard.
- It will help you to find out what is being clicked on your site, where people are coming from, what keyword they are searching for, etc.
- You can check conversion statistics and which content of your’s is getting more visits.
- It will also provide you search console report which will show you how your website is doing on SERP.
Plus: This is a premium plan which will cost you $99.50/ year but if you want to download its free version then you can download it from your WordPress dashboard. The main features offered by this plan are Analytics Dashboard, Dashboard Widget, Date Range History, Search Console Report, Headline Analyzer, PDF Exports, etc.
Pro: The price of the Pro plan is $199.50/ year and you will get Ecommerce Report, Author Tracking, Easy Digital Downloads, Priority Support, Category / Tags Tracking, Google Optimize, etc.
Agency: This plan will cost you $399.50/ year and it will offer you SEO Score Tracking, Category / Tags Tracking, Logged-in User Tracking, Easy Digital Downloads, FB Instant Articles, Engagement Tracking, etc.
Email marketing is another great opportunity to earn via digital marketing. So, in case you want to earn via digital marketing but you have no idea about which tool should you use. Then Constant Contact is the tool you should go for. This tool will help you to run email campaigns and grow your subscribers with ease.
- It allows you to create a mobile-optimized constant contact form.
- Signing up for your Constant Contact newsletter makes it easy.
- It allows you to customize the data fields in your form so that you can collect the type of data you want from your customers.
- It will allow you to create Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns easily that will drive traffic to your site.
Email: This tool will require you to pay Rs. 1289/month and will offer you Unlimited Monthly Email Sends, Apps & Integrations, Unlimited Industry Specific Templates, Tracking & Reporting, Shoppable Landing Pages, and much more.
Email Plus: This plan is suitable for small businesses and organizations and it will cost you Rs. 2900/month. This plan will offer you Unlimited Monthly Email Sends, Apps & Integrations, New Customer Consultation, Customizable Pop-up Forms, Ecommerce Segmentation, and many other things.
AdSanity is another great affiliate marketing tools for you that will help you to manage ads on your site. It has a powerful display option that allows you to place ad banners on your website. You can add the ad banner on the header or footer of your site. It will allow you to add affiliate links to your ads and it will also increase the number of clicks on your site.
- This is an HTML-ready tool which means it can easily handle your modern advertising needs.
- It provides graphical statistics which will help users to understand how ads are doing on their sites.
- It will provide you two publishing options which are infinite or date-based.
- By using its widgets, easily accessed shortcodes, and template tags you can easily place ads anywhere on your website.
- It is lightweight and fast, with its core features but you can also add more features through its add-ons.
Just the Basics: This plan’s price is $49 USD/yr and it will offer you AdSanity Core plugin, Access to all Basic Add-Ons (List), Access to Basic Add-On updates, and many more.
All-in-One: $149 USD/yr is the price of this plan which will offer you AdSanity Core plugin updates, Access to Pro Add-Ons Updates, Top-notch support, Access to Basic Add-On updates, etc.
All-in-One for Life: $489 is the price for this plan. It will offer you AdSanity Core plugin, AdSanity Core plugin updates, Unlimited licensing for public domains, Unlimited licensing for local domains, One payment gets you unlimited access for life, Access to Basic Add-On updates, etc.