Today we are going to talk about top inventory WordPress plugins that you can use on your WooCommerce website. If you also have a woo-commerce website and now looking for inventory WordPress plugins. Then you have come to the right place. Here we will tell you top inventory WordPress plugins which are easy to use and lightweight.
What is Inventory WordPress Plugins
Inventory WordPress Plugins helps eCommerce sellers to display their websites as they want. These plugins provide a drag and drop feature that you can use to show your website according to your requirement. Inventory plugins don’t have a limitation on how many items you can manage or store.
There are so many free and paid WordPress inventory plugins that will claim to be one of the best plugins for your site. But how will you know which of them is really the best inventory plugin for your websites? To help you find top inventory WordPress plugins we have come up with free and paid 8 Top Inventory WordPress Plugins.
In case you have already made up your mind then you should check out this article to find out other options that you can consider. Here are the top inventory WordPress plugins that we will suggest you to consider for your WooCommerce website.
Top Inventory WordPress Plugins
WP Inventory Manager
WP Inventory Manager is an open-source WordPress plugin with all the features that you will need for your eCommerce website. The best thing about this plugin is that you can use its features for free. However, you can also purchase its premium version to have the ability to add ons. This software can be very helpful to car dealers, parts dealers, art collectors, etc. It doesn’t have any limits on how many products you can store.
- You can choose what fields you want to use and label them according to your need.
- Supports multiple categories.
- Customization is easy using templates.
- Labels are customizable.
- Control orders.
Z Inventory Manager – Inventory Tracking and Management Plugin
With Z Inventory Manager you can keep track of your sales order and register shipment. With its inventory management section, you can manage your stocks and inventory. Z Inventory Manager provides you monthly reports about sales and other things. It also alerts you in case of low inventory so that you can refill your stock.
- Z Inventory Manager allows you to ship and track your orders.
- You can Monitor inventory and their utilization.
- Get alert on low inventory and replenish your inventory levels by ordering more stock.
- Check your stock level in real-time and manage your inventory.
Rapid Stock Manager
Rapid Stock Manager is another awesome online inventory management WordPress plugin that helps you to manage inventory. You won’t have to update stock inventory manually on your product page, it will automatically update your stock inventory on the product page. It will also notify you when low-stocking or overstocking occurs. When the customers get real-time changes in stock, it improves the user experience.
- You can display thumbnail images on your products.
- It allows you to filter products by type and category.
- You can hide or show products for better usability.
- It has the product name and SKU product field that you can use to search the products.
Smart Manager for WooCommerce
Managing your WooCommerce website becomes easy with the smart manager for WooCommerce plugin. With this plugin, you can set up your WooCommerce online store in your dashboard and manage your inventory from an Excel-like spreadsheet.
- Smart Manager for WooCommerce allows you to take bulk actions like editing, product updating, instant searching, inline editing, etc.
- You will get amazing features and functionality regardless of whether you use the free or premium edition.
- This plugin’s free version offers you a single-screen interface for sorting goods, blog posts, orders, and other objects.
- Allows you to preview images.
WooCommerce Schedule Stock Manager
This plugin is the best option for you if have regular customers so that you can schedule to restock your products. WooCommerce Schedule Stock Manager is one of the most used WordPress plugins with 30,000+ installations. Manage your stocks and their quantity from a single screen.
- You can sort and search products by products name and SKU.
- Filter products by type, category, stock manage or stock status.
- Show thumbnail image on your products.
- Allows you to show or hide the columns for better usability.
ATUM Inventory Management for WooCommerce
ATUM Inventory Management for WooCommerce is one of the best WordPress inventory plugins with 10,000+ instalttions and 5/5 rating. Manage your WooCommerce stock from your dashboard. ATUM Inventory Management for WooCommerce plugin has a tracking system that allows you to track your monthly stock improvements.
- ATUM Action Logs helps you to control WooCommerce inventory management.
- This plugin allows you to export manually or automatically any data in your stores.
- Allows you to take bulk product actions.
- It provides advanced search with the auto-filled feature.
WooCommerce POS Inventory Count
WooCommerce POS Inventory Count provides all the features that you will need for your WooCommerce online store. It has features like a stock manager, multi-store, multi-vendor, and more that will amaze you. You can count your physical inventory through a QR code scanner and update the quantity of your stock from the inventory scanner.
- Allows you to manage your WooCommerce stock.
- You can manage your purchase order.
- You can also manage coupons and discounts.
- WooCommerce frontend manager.
WP ERP Inventory
WP ERP Inventory is an inventory management software that helps you to manage your online store independently. With the WP ERP Inventory plugin, you can get a complete overview of your inventory products, sales, and stock. It will provide you full control over operations.
- You can import new products to inventory via CSV file.
- It supports 44+ Currencies.
- It has built-in search functionality that helps you to search for any goods in no time.
- Overview of all inventory module.
- Your own company profile.
RentMy Real-Time Rental Management Plugin
RentMy Real-Time Rental Management Plugin allows rental booking, point-of-sale system, inventory asset-tracking, package management, advanced pricing options, and more. This plugin gives access to RentMy API to provide online booking for your customer.
- It supports Stripe, CardConnect, PayPal, Authorize.net, etc.
- You can select preferred language, currency, descriptions, colors, etc.
- Just install the plugin and you can start reservations.
- You set the rental period or allow your customers to choose.
If you are looking for an inventory plugin that is easy to set up then Cart66 Cloud will be a great choice. This plugin helps you to get instant inventory reports, and re-stock quickly. It also allows you to set up drip campaigns and sell more products through your website.
- Allows you to manage inventory.
- Provides google analytics for eCommerce.
- It provides a built-in image gallery for products.
- It creates product pages automatically.
Katana for WooCommerce
Katana is a WooCommerce plugin for inventory management, schedule operations, create bills, etc. It’s one of the easiest tools that you will find for your Ecommerce website. You can easily integrate it with Woocommerce which makes it a great choice for your websites.
- This plugin allows you to integrate it with more than one Woocommerce store.
- You will get drag and drop feature for manufacturing tasks.
- You will get real-time production status overview info.
- Allow you to keep a track of the expiry date of your products.
Veeqo is another WooCommerce management software that helps you to manage your WooCommerce store. With the Veeqo WooCommerce management tool you can manage various WooCommerce sites. Apart from that it also allows you to manage sales channels, shipping carriers, accounting integrations, etc.
- With the Veeqo WooCommerce management tool, you can edit product details.
- You will also get control over how much stock displays on your site.
- In case you make a sale on your one channel Veeqo will automatically update it on your other stores.
- It also allows you to manage orders, pack orders, and ship orders status.
Stock Synchronization for WooCommerce
Stock Synchronization for WooCommerce is one of the easy-to-use inventory management tools. It’s a powerful tool for WooCommerce sites that allows synchronizing stock inventory with an external inventory file. Apart from that it also lets you synchronize product prices and update them with an external file.
- It supports Google drive and spreadsheet that makes it easy to update product prices using external files.
- Allows you to update stock levels on an hourly or daily basis.
- Supports Dropbox and FTP.
- It provides you a feature to add two quantity fields.
- Multi-Vendor support.
Wrapping it up
So, these were the top inventory WordPress plugins that we found the best options for the online stores.
We hope this article helped you in finding the top inventory Wordpres plugin for your E-commerce websites.
All these plugins we have mentioned in this article powerful plugins and have the best features that can help you to manage your eCommerce site.