When customers arrive at your website and want to contact you, they look for options for contacting you. Having a live chatbox and phone number to call is a great thing for those who have time to call you or have a chat with you. But those who don’t have time will search for a contact form so they don’t have to waste their time chatting with a bot or calling you. That is why having a WordPress contact form on the website is important and to add a contact form on your WordPress site you should know about some best contact form plugins for WordPress.
Here we are going to tell you some best contact form plugins for WordPress.
WPForms is one of the most popular and beginner-friendly contact form plugins. This WordPress plugin allows you to built a contact form page in minutes using the pre-built templates. The best thing about this plugin is that it can easily integrate with any email service provider.
- Its drag and drop feature makes it easy to use for beginners.
- WPForms is a free WordPress plugin available official WordPress plugin directory.
- Its pre-built form templates make it easier for you to build a form.
- It has an instant notification feature that allows you to respond quickly.
Contact Form 7
Contact form 7 is so much popular plugin among WordPress users. There are more than 5 million users of this plugin. It can manage multiple contact forms and supports Akismet spam filtering, CAPTCHA, Ajax-powered submitting, etc. Its simplicity and customizable features make it the most liked plugin on WordPress.
- It allows you to create and manage multiple forms.
- It supports Recaptcha, Akismet spam protection, and Ajax-powered submitting.
- You also allow field customization.
- It available for free on the WordPress plugin directory.
Gravity forms are one of the most popular plugins in paid plugins of WordPress. Its pricing starts from $59 in which you will get to create forms for one site. The highest rate plan’s cost is $259 and with that will be able to create the form on unlimited websites.
- It has Multi-page forms that help users to know how many pages they have left to fill out.
- It also allows you to limit the entries that will be useful if you are running a contest.
- Gravity forms plugin has more than 30 ready-to-use fields.
- You can also configure your form and show and hide fields that you want.
Ninja Forms is one of the best premium contact form builders for WordPress websites. It is a free plugin which means you will have to just install it and you can easily create free contact forms for your WordPress website using its drag and drop feature. You can also purchase its premium version for extra features.
- Ninja Forms allows you to manage, edit and export every submission.
- You can save your favorite fields to use in the future.
- It also has a date picker feature.
- You can also show the confirmation message to the user who has submitted the form.
Jetpack is another mostly used contact form plugin. The reason behind its popularity is it has features like anti-spam, social media tools, and caching support, etc. It is a free plugin available on the WordPress directory and it won’t give a problem regarding site speed.
- With its “form insert” button you can quickly add a form on your site.
- It gives you the option to add forms on every post page editor page.
- The email notifications will be sent to the email address of your choice.
- You can customize all form settings like subject fields, form fields, and email addresses from your post editor page.
Formidable is a great choice if you are looking for a contact form plugin for your WordPress site. It has more than 3,00,000 WordPress users who have given it a rating of 4.5 out of 5. It is a free plugin but you can also get a premium version for advanced features.
- It has a drag and drops feature that can be very useful for beginners.
- You can also customize HTML and CSS to create a contact form according to your liking.
- It has up to 7 types of fields that you can use to build forms.
- You can send a success message to the user after form submission.
When it comes to the best contact form plugins for WordPress, Everest Forms is one of the great form maker plugin that can help you with building contact forms. It has various features using which you can create contact and other types of forms.
- It has a wide range of contact form template that you can use to create contact forms.
- You can change the form settings and customize forms according to your requirements.
- You can also preview your form to see how will it look.
- It also has a premium version that you can use if you want more features and functionality in your WordPress forms.
Kali is another most beginner-friendly WordPress contact form plugin. You can easily create complex forms in just a few minutes with its wide range of fields. It is a free WordPress plugin that you can use to create a simple contact form but if you want some advanced features then you can use its premium version.
- You will get the pre-designed templates to create forms.
- It also has a drag and drops feature which makes it truly beginner-friendly.
- You can also get a premium version for features like conditional logic and custom CSS.
- Supports forms that needed file uploads and generating output on basis of user-entered data.
How to choose the best contact form plugins for WordPress websites
- If you don’t want to spend your money on the premium version of plugins you can go for Contact form 7, Jetpack Contact Form, and Formidable.
- For beautiful templates, you can go for Gravity Forms, or Formidable.
- If you are looking for easy to use contact form builder with a drag and drop feature then should go for WPForma.
- If you just want a basic contact form then you can go for Contact Form 7.
- In case you are a developer and want to build a complex contact form then you can use Formidable Forms.
So, this was our list of best contact form plugins for WordPress that you can use to build forms on your site. The contact form is not the only way to get in touch with customers but having a contact form on the site leaves a good impression on visitors. Because some customers don’t like to waste their time on live chat or calling so they look for a contact form that saves their time.