If you have a website through which you sell your products, then you must have been looking for a form builder with payment integrations. So, we have come up with the best form builders with payment integrations. Here we will briefly describe the best form builders with payment integrations.
Best Form Builders with Payment Integrations
WPForms is one most popular form builders available for WordPress websites. It provides all the features you will need in a form builder. It has a drag and drops feature using which users are able to create forms easily. WPForms uses PayPal and Stripe for one-time or recurring payments using its form.
- Drag & Drop Form Builder
- With its smart logic condition, you can easily high-performance forms.
- Provides several pre-built form templates
- It has entry management which lets you see all your leads in one place to streamline your workflow.
- Allows you to create 100% mobile-friendly forms.
- You can also create multi-page forms.
- It will also have a smart captcha and spam protection which will automatically prevent spam submissions.
Free: If you want to use it for free then you can download its free version from WordPress.
Elite: The price of this plan is $299.50/ year which will offer you ActiveCampaign, Premium Support, Client Management, WordPress Multisite Support, etc.
Pro: This will cost you $199.50/ year and it will offer you Form Landing Pages, Conversational Forms, User Journey Reports, Form Abandonment, Bonus Form Templates, etc.
Plus: You will have to pay $99.50/ year for this plan and it will offer you Newsletter Forms, Campaign Monitor, Sendinblue Forms, etc.
Basic: $39.50/ year is the price for this plan and it will offer you 1 Year of Downloads, 1 Year of Support, Spam Protection, Multi-page Forms, Unlimited Entries, and many more.
Gravity Forms is another one of the most preferred form builders by WordPress users. It is an easy-to-use and powerful form builder with payment integration. You can use this form builder to create forms for payment. With this form builder, you will also get Stripe and Authorize.net addons to collect payments from a credit card.
- Easy to use, powerful forms
- It will provide you 30+ easy to use form fields
- Its conditional logic will help you to configure your form
- You can limit the number of entries a form can receive.
Free: If you want to use its plugin then download it from WordPress.
Basic License: This plan will cost you $59 per year and it will offer you Conditional Logic, Standard Support, Automatic Updates, Unlimited Forms, Multi-Page Forms, etc.
Elite License: The price for this plan is $259 per year which offers Unlimited Entries, Multi-Page Forms, Priority Support, Unlimited Sites, WordPress Multi-Site, WordPress Multi-Site, Basic Add-Ons, Elite Add-Ons, and much more.
Pro License: This plan will cost you $159 per year and it will provide you Unlimited Forms, Automatic Updates, Multi-Page Forms, Basic Add-Ons, Pro Add-Ons, etc.
If you are looking for advanced form builders with payment integrations then go for Formidable forms. Its WordPress plugin is mobile-friendly and provides responsive form templates which makes a great choice for your WordPress site.
- Provides you several form templates.
- You can create a form to collect feedback and data without coding.
- Customize Form HTML
- Build mobile responsive form layouts that look great and fit perfectly with your websites’ theme.
- You can instantly add Bootstrap styling to all your Formidable forms.
Free: If you want to use its free plugin then download its free plugin from WordPress.
Elite: $299 .50 /year is the price for this plan which will provide you Elite Support, WordPress Multisite, All 150+ Form Templates, ActiveCampaign, etc.
Business: It will cost you $199 .50 /year and it will offer you Priority Support, User Registration, Formidable Forms API, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor, etc.
Plus: For this plan, you will have to pay $99 .50 /year and it will offer you MailPoet Newsletters, Surveys & Polls, Bootstrap Modals, Bootstrap Form Styling, MailChimp, etc.
Basic: This is the cheapest plan of Formidable forms builder which will cost you $39 .50 /year. In this plan, you will get 1 Year of Support, 1 Year of Downloads, Review Before Submit, Conditional Logic, etc.
CaptainForm is another great option for those who are looking for form builders with payment integrations. It allows you to create any type of form using its drag and drop feature. It has a large gallery of free form templates so that you can customize your form as per your requirements. The best thing you will get with this form builder is that it provides SSL encryption, password protection, and CAPTCHA which will prevent spam entries to the form on your website.
- Using its drag and drop feature, it lets you build web forms right within your WordPress form plugin dashboard.
- It provides 30+ form templates using which you can customize your forms.
- Managing data is easy with this form builder.
- Provides advanced security like SSL encryption, password protection, and CAPTCHA.
Regular: The free version of this form builder will offer you Unlimited Activations, 500 Secured Entries/mo,100MB Storage, 15 Fields, etc.
Apprentice: This plan will cost you $35/year and you will get Unlimited Forms, 5K Secured Entries/mo, 1 Site/License, 5 Native Add-ons, etc.
Master: For this plan, you will have to pay $95/year which will offer 20K Secured Entries/mo, Unlimited Forms, 14 Native Add-ons, 2GB Storage, and much more.
Hero: This plan will cost you $195/year under which you will get Unlimited Sites/License, 100K Secured Entries/mo, 26 Native Add-ons, Payment Integration, Multisite Support, etc.
Ninja Forms is another free form builder with payment integration which is a great option for WordPress users. If you want a simple yet powerful form builder then this one will fulfill your requirement. It has 40+ addons to give extra functionality to your form.
- This form builder claims to be 100% beginner-friendly.
- Advance feature so that you won’t require a developer to build a form.
- Allows you to accept PayPal and credit card payments securely and easily from any of your WordPress forms.
- It will also help you to collect leads and data from sign-up pages.
Free: If you are looking for a free plugin then you can download it free plugin from WordPress.
Agency: You will have to pay $249.50 and it will offer you SMS and Slack notifications, Connect forms to Help Scout, Trello, Advanced Analytics, More email marketing including ActiveCampaign, etc.
Professional: The professional plan will cost you $99.50 and you will get User Management Login & Registration Forms, Advanced Datepicker, Update Profile Forms, ACCEPT PAYMENTS, Post Creation Forms, etc.
Personal: This plan will cost you $49.50 under which you will get Multi-Step Forms, Conditional Logic, Campaign Monitor, Layout & Styles, etc.
À LA CARTE: This plan is quite different from the rest of the plan provided by this form builder. This plan allows you to choose the features you required and you will have to pay just for that. This plan will cost you around $29 to $129.
FormGet is one of the best form builders with payment integrations. Using its drag and drop feature you can easily create a payment form for your WordPress website. It also allows you to apply custom designs and make your form more attractive.
- FormGet helps you to manage all your forms in one place.
- Once you have created your form you can share it on the web in the form of a link or widget.
- It uses one of the most popular payment gateway Stripe and PayPal.
FormAssembly is another awesome form builder with payment integration. So, if you want to create a form to collect payment from your website then this can be a great choice for you.
- This form builder has a drag and drop feature which will make it easy to use.
- It has a fully responsive UI and it resizes automatically on any device or mobile.
- It also uses PayPal and Stripe as a payment gateway.
Professional: $89/mo is the price for this plan. And this plan will provide you features like Salesforce Org Connections, Reports & Charts, PCI DSS Level 1 Certification, Encryption at Rest, etc.
Premier: This plan’s cost is $224/mo which also offers 14 days free trial and features like Salesforce Integration, Secure Forms (TLS), GDPR Compliance, etc.
Enterprise Cloud: For this plan, you will need to contact their team. This plan’s features include Authorize.Net, CyberSource Integrations, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Integratio, Personalized Onboarding, and much more.
Compliance Cloud: This plan also requires contacting their team for pricing. In this plan, you will get Google Integrations, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Integration, Authenticate Respondents (SSO), Data Residency in N. America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, etc.
Wrapping it up
So, according to our research, these are the best form builders with payment integrations. Now that you have found the best form builders with payment integrations you can choose which form builder will be good for you as per your requirement.
If you find our article useful then you should check our other article too.